We have beds in different room for male and female visitors and we have 52(fifty two) beds for male visitor in male dormitory.
We have two types bed for male visitor, ie. in 8(eight) beds male dormitory at our West Building, and 12(twelve) beds male dormitory in South Building.
Based on requirement during peak seasons, we can adjust number of bed for male visitor by adding beds for male visitor by opening 6(six) beds dormitory that located in South Building for male visitors.
- Power sockets: we provide private power socket by your bed to charge your phone overnight
- Toilet / main door: 1(one) toilet and 2(two) the bathroom with shower are located in your room
- Air Con: Air conditioning is available 24 hours in your room for your convenience.
- Lockers: to keep your stuff secure, the locker for individual bed available inside your room. You do not need to go far way go outside your room to keep your belonging.
- More secure, No worries about falling down the ladder when climbing up or down
- If you drop something out of bed it’s easy to recover
- Sitting and chilling, packing your backpack – all easier sitting down on your bed
- Easy access to your belongings around you
- Under the bed can be a handy storage area
- No irrational fear of falling out of bed
- You can often strategically hang a towel from the top bunk to create a little den for more privacy & less light
- No worries about annoying having someone above you rolling around
- No one will disturb you up on go up or down the ladder, potentially trampling you if you tend to spread out in bed starfish style.
- Secure from hitting your head while getting in and out of bed
- Some bottom bunks don’t have enough space to sit up straight so end up being even less comfortable than the top bunk
|Rp 110,000.0||Rp 110,000.0||Rp 110,000.0||Rp 110,000.0||Rp 110,000.0||Rp 110,000.0||Rp 110,000.0|